2008 Urban Voter Campaign
Posted by on September 7, 2008
Each major election year, PHENND provides information to member campuses about how to engage students in the political process, particularly as volunteers. As usual, here is a list of ideas, resources and materials for your review.
Check out our Urban Voter Campaign website updated for 2008
You’ll find information on several ways to get involved including:
- Sponsoring a Voter Registration Drive on the campus
- Holding a Voter Education event on the campus – supporting workshop available
- Recruiting students to act as “Urban Voter Volunteers”
- Recruiting students to volunteer to register others to vote
- Recruiting students to be Poll Watchers on Election Day
More in "PHENND Events/Activities"
- Slide Deck & Recording: Coalition for Anti-Racist Literacy at Bryn Mawr
- PHENND Fellows Recruitment Info Session – Oct 18
- VISTA Operations Coordinator
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.