14th Annual Institute for Arts and Transformation
Posted by BuildABridge International on March 23, 2015
June 3-12, 2015
The BuildaBridge Annual Institute is a training and applied research academy designed to prepare artists, youth workers, community and congregational leaders, teachers, social service personnel, and nonprofit professionals to integrate the arts effectively in education and community development through arts-based and trauma-informed methods. Explore effective methods for serving children, youth, and communities and expand your knowledge and skills for teaching and service with people living in the contexts of poverty and crisis.
Courses are offered in one or two consecutive days (8:30AM – 4:30PM) with evening arts workshops. Courses include:
- Foundations for Trauma-Informed Art-Making
- Arts-Based Education
- Arts, Creativity and Human Development
- Arts in Healing
- Arts-Based Assessment
- Arts Relief and Recovery: Arts-Based Responses to Disaster, and many more!
Attend the full Institute or select courses based on your interest and need. Credits available for select courses. View full event details including course descriptions and a schedule at http://bit.ly/BaB-IAT.
Register online at http://bit.ly/BaB-IAT-Registration-2015
For questions please contact Anna Bohl-Fabian at (215) 842-0428 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- COVID Learning Loss as Measured in the PISA: Which Countries Fared Best and Which Fared Worst? – Apr 11
- Moving Beyond the Impostor Phenomenon – Mar 19
- Navigating Power and Influence: From the Margin to the State – Mar 5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.