Youth Matters: Philly App for vulnerable youth
Posted by Juvenile Law Center on July 10, 2017
Check Out Our New App!
This is a critical resource for youth in Philadelphia who are facing homelessness and other crises. Please help us spread the word!
Are you in foster care? Aged out of care? Experiencing homelessness or struggling to find housing, employment, health care, or other services in Philadelphia? Youth Matters: Philly is for you.
This app is designed to help Philly youth find and access local resources, like shelters, housing, foodbanks, healthcare providers, and more. Life is hectic, stressful, and sometimes it can be hard to find the information you need. This app will help you connect to nearby resources and services. Use the search functions to see a map of local resources and advocates who can help you right now.
- Search for resources and services.
- See a map of local resources or switch to a list view.
- Get important info on each resource, like hours, contact information, and location.
- Get directions to any resource from your current location.
- Text a resource to yourself or someone else.
- Rate resources and services you’ve used.
More in "New Resources"
- Special Issue of Prompt: Social Justice Writing Assignments, Toward a Politics of Location
- Mindfulness Tips You Can Try Tomorrow
- National Constitution Center’s Nonpartisan Interactive Constitution
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.