Youth Foundation Grant
Posted by Finish Line Youth Foundation on August 18, 2014
Finish Line Youth Foundation focuses funding on organizations that provide opportunities for youth participation in the following areas:
- Youth athletic programs – Community-based programs addressing active lifestyle and team building skills.
- Camps – Established camps with an emphasis on sports and active lifestyle, especially programs serving disadvantaged and special needs kids.
Grants typically range from $1,000 to $5,000. In addition to established grants, the foundation is also very committed to providing opportunities to make significant, larger grants to maximize funding impact in their areas of interest. As of May 2010, FLYF is initiating two larger-scale grant opportunities.
Deadline: September 30, 2014
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps Request for Proposals
- Request for Proposals: Clay, Play, Read Literacy Installations – Dec 16
- 2021 Terri Lynne Lokoff Teacher Awards – Jan 29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.