Youth Education and Families Audioconference Series
Posted by on August 11, 2008
National League of Cities’ Youth Education and Families Institute Announces Audioconference Schedule for Sept. 2008-Jan. 2009
The YEF Institute continues its popular monthly audioconference series this fall with interactive discussions between city leaders, national policy experts, and Institute staff on a range of hot topics and innovative city strategies. Municipal officials and their community partners are invited to register now for one or more of these free, hour-long calls. Listeners from across the country will have opportunities to ask questions to panelists during each call. Upcoming audioconferences include:
* Thurs., Sept. 18, 12:30 p.m.: “Community-Wide Collaborations to Revitalize Arts Education”
* Thurs., Oct. 23, 2:30 p.m.: “Youth Violence Prevention – A Public Health Approach”
* Thurs., Nov. 20, 12:30 p.m.: “The State of City Leadership for Children, Youth, and Families: Trends and Innovations at the Local Level”
* Thurs., Dec. 18, 2:30 p.m.: “Using GIS and Mapping Tools to Guide Local Action”
* Thurs., Jan. 22, 2:30 p.m.: “What Do High-Quality, Out-of-School Time Programs Cost? Research Findings from The Wallace Foundation”
Click Here to Register for One or More of these Audioconferences >>
No phone registrations can be accepted. One day prior to the event, each registrant will receive an e-mail or fax message providing a toll-free, dial-in number to use in joining the audioconference. Recordings and transcripts of past audioconferences are available on the YEF Institute’s Web site at http://www.nlc.org/iyef.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- All 17 Phila. Satellite Election Offices Are Open
- Growing Relationships in a Pandemic: A Toolkit – Nov 2 or 9
- Webinar: Closing the Perceptions Gap Among Stakeholders on the Work Readiness of College Graduates – Oct 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.