Youth Athletic Programs and Camps
Posted by Finish Line Youth Foundation on February 20, 2017
Finish Line Youth Foundation Invites Applications for Youth Athletic Programs and Camps
The Finish Line Youth Foundation, the charitable arm of athletic products retailer Finish Line, provides funding to youth athletic programs and sports-based camps, especially those serving disadvantaged children and those with special needs.
To that end, the foundation administers three grant programs: Programmatic grants, Legacy grants, and Founder’s grants.
1) Programmatic Grants: Grants of up to $5,000 will be awarded to nonprofit organizations in support of community-based athletic programs and to established camps that teach active lifestyle and team-building skills.
2) Legacy Grants: Grants of up to $75,000 will be awarded to support new facilities improvements and/or renovations to existing buildings, grounds, and property.
3) Founder’s Grants: Grants of up to $25,000 will be awarded for emergency needs that may be keeping the organization from providing current services, such as a natural disaster or other unforeseen fiscal circumstance.
To be eligible, applicants must be a nonprofit organization that provide opportunities for kids to participate in community-based youth athletic programs or a camp that emphasizes active lifestyles, especially programs that serve disadvantaged and special needs kids. Priority will be given to organizations or programs located near Finish Line retail stores.
See the Finish Line Youth Foundation website for complete program guidelines, an eligibility quiz, and application instructions.
DEADLINE: MARCH 31, 2017
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps Request for Proposals
- Request for Proposals: Clay, Play, Read Literacy Installations – Dec 16
- 2021 Terri Lynne Lokoff Teacher Awards – Jan 29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.