Youth Action Looking for College Facilitators, Jan 31
Posted by Youth Action on January 21, 2020
Youth Action is looking for College Facilitators to serve as workshop leaders for sessions centered on leadership & service project planning and as firsthand mentors to middle & high school students. Facilitators assist students in developing many leadership skills they do not gain during their time in a traditional classroom and help students organize service projects in their communities.
College Facilitators commit 8-10 hours per month to facilitate program sessions twice per month on the 1st and 4th Saturdays from 10 am – 2:00pm from September- May. We are looking for facilitators to start with us in February and stay on and potentially have a director opportunity in the fall.
- Financial Educational Award (if selected to serve as a director)
- Accumulation of several hours of community service
- Incredible non-profit work experience with students
- Reference letter
Students with excellent level of leadership experience and an incredible interest in working in the non-profit field or with students should apply.
To apply, please email your resume to Youth Action’s Executive Director Anthony Phillips on or before January 31st, 2020 at midnight.
Email or call 1-888-Youth90 ext. 906 if you should have any additional questions.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Recruiting Mentors for 2021 Spring Session, the DREAM Program
- Volunteer Mentors Needed, Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region
- Volunteer Board Member, Family Services of Montgomery County
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.