WPSI Is Now Recruiting for Training and Job Opportunities As a Patient Sitter at CHOP, Apply by Nov. 8
Posted by West Philadelphia Skills Initiative on October 29, 2019
Who Should Apply? – Motivated, care-focused individuals who have weekend and over-night schedule availability, professional history working with children, and an interest in growing a career at CHOP.
What Is WPSI? – The West Philadelphia Skills Initiative is a training program which connects you to the tools, behaviors and supports you need to build a career that can change your life, your family and your community.
In This Program We Offer:
- Cutting-edge job connection strategies resulting in 90% of WPSI graduates finding employment.
- A performance-based stipend while in training at WPSI.
- The opportunity to interview for open Patient Sitter positions at CHOP earning $15/hour.
- An accelerated connection to a career you love and the life you want!
Are You Eligible? – All applicants must be a resident of 19104, 19131, 19139, 19142, 19143, 19151, or 19153; possess a high school diploma or GED; be unemployed; and be a non-smoker.
Apply Today (Deadline is Friday, November 8, 5 PM):
- Click here to apply online
- Download the flyer
- To learn more about this program and submit your application, click here.
- Staff Attorney Position, Public Interest Law Center
- Operations Coordinator, Green Woods Charter School
- Customer Success Manager – PA (Remote), Aunt Bertha
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.