Workshop Submission for the Prevention Summit is Now Open
Posted by Philadelphia FIGHT on January 21, 2020
Workshop Submission for the 2020 HIV Prevention and Education Summit is now open!
We are now accepting workshops for the HIV Prevention and Education Summit to be held Tuesday, June 16th, 2020 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center:
- The workshop submission form, as well as workshop submission guidelines are below.
- The workshop submission period is open from 1/17/2020 until 3/6/2020.
- Workshops will only be accepted during the above time frame.
- Workshops submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- All workshop proposals must be submitted online via our submission web-portal linked below.
- Please review our guidelines carefully before submitting.
Workshop submission guidelines: https://fight.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Prevention-Workshop-Submission-Guidelines.pdf?mc_cid=08a63a5e34&mc_eid=7bc1319061
- PANO Collaborative Conference – Oct 19
- Truth and Transformation 2020, Beyond Diversity and Inclusion – Oct 2
- Session Highlight: “Impact Beyond Organizational Boundaries: How Collaboration Can Help Nonprofits Become More Sustainable and Effective” – Sep 23
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.