Workshop: Bed Bug Basics
Posted by Penn State University on October 29, 2019
Free workshop to discuss: What are bed bugs?, Why are they such a problem?, What can I do about them?, What should I not do?
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Residents, homeowners, property managers, home-visitors and social service providers, and anyone who would like to learn more about bed bugs.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- What bed bugs are
- Why they are a problem
- What you can do about them
- What not to do
- November 12, 2019, 5:30-7:00 PM
- December 10, 2019, 5:30-7:00 PM
Location: 675 Sansom Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
Presented by the Pennsylvania Integrated Pest Management Program
For more info, call:
215-471-2200 Ext. 8, Option 2
Register here: https://extension.psu.edu/bed-bug-basics
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Five Part Series: Discover Effective Collaboration Techniques at Creative Exchange – Oct 23
- City Year Women’s Leadership Luncheon – Oct 13
- A New Kind of Back to Work: Talent, Recovery, and the Future of Greater Philadelphia – Oct 2
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.