WorkReady Summer Youth Employment Program
Posted by Urban Affairs Coalition on April 24, 2017
Summer Jobs for Youth
Applications Now Open!
The Urban Affairs Coalition offers paid summer job opportunities through the WorkReady Summer Youth Employment Program. The program will run for six weeks from July 10th through August 18th. For more information, please call 215-851-1800.
- Paid summer job or internship opportunity
- Career exposure, resume and interview preparation
- On-the-job mentoring and 21st century workforce skills training
- Work Experience Program – Referral Code S125
- Ages 14-18 and must reside in the City of Philadelphia.
- No prior experience required
- Internship Program – Referral Code P97
- Ages 16-18 and must reside in the City of Philadelphia.
- Prior job experience, resume, and interviews required
How to apply
Visit http://www.uac.org/youthemployment to access the online application. You must use the referral codes S125 for Work Experience or P97 for Internships. Please Note: This program is a competitive program and completing an application does not guarantee acceptance.
UAC is fighting for more jobs for youth because we understand the importance of this program. However, there are limited jobs available, so please apply now!
440 N Broad St, Room 1180
Office hours Monday through Friday 10am – 6pm
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Awards for Excellence in Engaged Scholarship – Mar 26
- Webinar: Designing the Online Learning Experience – Mar 25
- Webinar: Preparing Students for Remote Learning and Assessing/Evaluating Student Learning in an Online Setting – Mar 24
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.