Workforce Investment Funds in Chester County
Posted by on January 21, 2013
Chesco workforce development RFQ issued
The Chester County Workforce Investment Board is offering a Request for Qualifications from organizations that have a demonstrated history of providing workforce development and training services.
The WIB is looking to enhance the array of services available for job-seekers and employers. Specifically, the Chester County WIB is looking for organizations that can provide services such as:
* workforce development staff training and team building services;
* workshop facilitation ( job search, interviewing, resume);
* customized job training options;
* innovative business services;
* computer training;
* job placement assistance;
* career counseling;
* services for immigrants;
* workplace ESL instruction;
* other strategies that help job seekers find employment;
* skill gap analysis;
* career/job fairs
This solicitation will close at 4pm on Wednesday, January 23rd. For more information, email email@example.com.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Giving Circle Grant for food insecurity
- Greater Philadelphia Extracurricular Collaborative (GPEC) – RFP – Jan 15
- Call for Collaborators: Philadelphia Poverty Action Fund – Dec 11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.