Woodland Avenue Revitalization Project Manager, Southwest CDC
Posted by on November 7, 2003
[posted from PACDC Newsletter]
Woodland Avenue Revitalization Project Manager
November 3, 2003
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director the Woodland Avenue Revitalization Project Manager will be responsible for managing the Woodland Avenue Revitalization Project (WARP) and implementing a business improvement district.
– Create a business plan for the operations of a business improvement district.
– Engage Woodland Avenue businesses in the planning process.
– Assist in a calendar of events, particularly promotional events for Woodland Avenue.
– Assist in improving parking on Woodland Avenue.
– Assist existing and start up businesses with technical support.
– Represent Southwest CDC as a liaison between the community residents and various agencies in addressing issues of concern regarding the revitalization of the area.
– Monthly and quarterly reporting.
Qualifications/Skilled and Knowledge Requirements:
– Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, City or Urban Planning or related field OR 5 years experience in related work.
– Demonstrated commitment to community and economic development.
– Strong interpersonal communications skills.
– Public speaking skills.
– Able and willing to work occasional evenings and weekends.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic graphics software.
For more information please contact:
Donna M. Henry, Executive Director
6328 Paschall Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19142
Visit their website: <a href="http://www.southwestcdc.org">http://www.southwestcdc.org</a>
- Executive Director, Big Picture Philadelphia – Dec 7
- Stoneleigh Emerging Leader Fellowship Opportunities
- Assistant Professor of Ethnic Studies and Director of Academic Innovation, Albion College, The Phila. Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.