Women’s Leadership Forums – Nov 4
Posted by Penn Mutual on October 27, 2020
Join prominent women leaders in a conversation about gender equality then and now! Three virtual panel discussions address the past, present and future of women’s leadership.
On November 4, 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM, a dozen women leaders in business, finance, law, education, journalism, politics, government and civic advocacy will explore the status of gender equality in the U.S., reflecting on lessons learned, current challenges and action plans for the future. This interactive event is free and open to the public.
- A Historical Look at Active Women’s Citizenry (10-11:30 am)
- Women’s Leadership in Our Time (1-2:30 pm)
- The Unfinished Business of Women’s Equality: Leadership for the Future (3-4:30 pm)
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Free IT Training Program for Young Adults – Dec 18
- Scholar Exchange: Article I: How Congress Works – Dec 3
- Learn How PA Colleges Are Leading the Way on Clean Energy – Dec 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.