Women in Leadership Training
I am sending you this e-mail because you are either a younger woman or someone who knows women in their 20’s and 30’s who would thrive at the exciting upcoming FREE Women in Leadership Training that I am helping to coordinate for Philadelphia’s Younger Women’s Task Force.
Who Should Attend?
* Women in their 20’s or 30’s who one day would like to run for a leadership position (political office, a PTA board, a union representative, and other elected positions)
* Women who want to enhance their leadership skills (trainings include – making the decision to run, fundraising, building your base, and networking).
* Women who want to meet other actively engaged Philly women.
When and Where is the Training?
* Saturday, September 16th from 9:00AM – 2:15PM at the Community College of Philadelphia – Center for Business and Industry, Room C2-28
How does one RSVP?
* E-mail YWTFPhilly@yahoo.com or call Yesenia at 610-780-7707. RSVP ASAP because the event is first come, first serve.
What else should you do?
* Spread the word. Think of all of the women you know who would benefit from and enjoy this training and send them the details.
I really hope to see some of you there!
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.