What Now? Post-Election Planning and Processing
Posted by Campus Election Engagement Project on November 3, 2020
The Campus Election Engagement Project has several resources available to help faculty and staff in the post-election season, come what may:
- The Road Ahead: Processing the 2020 Election with Your Classes—This resource assists faculty, staff and students in supporting students’ processes after Election Day.
- Post Election Online Announcements—Faculty may want to address the election with their classes but given the constraints of online learning it may be difficult to hold conversations in real time with students. We created prompts for faculty to post on discussion boards or announcement pages.
- Common Questions after Election Day: A Student Guide—This guide walks students through some of the most common questions they may have after Election Day.
More in "New Resources"
- Podcast: Academic Freedom & Institutional Autonomy
- New Study: Sports-Based Youth Development Promotes Social-Emotional Learning Growth
- Webcast: Learning from the Pandemic to Improve Digital Learning Outcomes
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.