Wells Fargo Student Impact Scholarship – Sep 14
Posted by Wells Fargo on September 8, 2020
Wells Fargo Student Impact Scholarship: Apply for a $5K Scholarship
We are proud to announce the Student Impact Scholarship with $1 million in scholarship funds available to help support students on their educational journey. If you’re a student impact maker, working to make a difference in your community, and have been financially impacted by the pandemic, you may be eligible for an opportunity to receive a $5k scholarship.
To be eligible you must:
- Be intending to enroll or continue enrollment as a degree-seeking undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college or university in Spring 2021
- Have been financially impacted by COVID-19 and have demonstrated financial need
- Have taken action towards uplifting and empowering your community in 2020
- Be a citizen, national, legal permanent resident of the United States, or a Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) beneficiary. Citizens of the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of Palau and the Republic of the Marshall Islands are also eligible to apply.
- Have applied for the 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if legally applicable.
- Complete the online application by the deadline
You will be asked to submit:
- Application – the online application including essay or video
- Transcript – an unofficial copy of your most recent transcript
- Student Aid Report – your 2020-2021 FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
- [For DACA students only] Valid Employment Authorization Document (EAD) through December 15, 2020
Applications open September 14 and will be accepted through October 2, 2020.
Visit this site to learn more: https://collegesteps.wf.com/scholarship-entry-information/
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Call for Presenters: Keeping Volunteers Connected: The Covid-19 Edition – Jan 27
- Hear Me Out Dialogue Series: Will I Be Vaccinated? – Jan 27
- Interest in Hosting a Summer Associate for 2021 – Jan 29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.