Webinar – Your Step-by-Step Guide to Writing Direct Mail Appeals That Motivate Donors to Give and Give Again
Posted by Charity How To on January 15, 2019
When: Thursday, January 17, 2019, 3 PM
This webinar will lead you step by step through the creation of a powerful and effective direct mail appeal. From concept to writing, design, to printing and mailing — you’ll master the elements of success in direct mail fundraising. Some of these fundraising techniques will surprise you … but these are the things that move donors to respond, as proven again and again from real-world fundraising experience. Your presenter, Jeff Brooks, has been a fundraising professional for more than 25 years. He has written and directed thousands of direct mail projects for nonprofit organizations across North America and Europe. Using tons of real-life examples, he’ll show you the tested and proven best practices for appeal letters that get results.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- How to create a reply coupon that sweeps in donations
- How to write an appeal letter that your donors will read, understand, and enthusiastically respond to
- How to make an outer envelope that virtually commands people to open it
- How to write the rest of the direct mail package that brings it all together
- And MORE!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Returning to the College Classroom: Is Hybrid Teaching Here to Stay? – Feb 11
- Call for Nominations: 2021 PennSERVE AmeriCorps Week Awards – Feb 18
- Race in America: Giving Voice – Jan 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.