Webinar: Volunteer Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – Jul 28
Posted by Give Pulse on July 28, 2020
“Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.” This quote by James Baldwin is as relevant today as it was in 1962 when it was published. We invite you to be part of your organization’s change by joining us for this webinar Volunteer Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion. It will focus on the following:
- Board, Staff, Donor & Volunteer Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Training and Education
- How this will build and strengthen your community
We are excited to welcome incredible thought leaders in this field to share their experiences and thoughts. Our panelists will address topics and answer questions during the webinar, making this an opportunity for you to gain valuable insight into actionable steps on how to implement a strategic plan that addresses these issues.
Paulina Artieda, Executive Director of The New Philanthropists
Estevan Delgado Program Manager of the Hispanic Impact Fund with The Austin Community Foundation
Date and Time: July 28, 2020, 2-3 PM CT
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Youth Service America: Take the ServiceVote Challenge
- Virtual Experience for Nonprofits: Using Data to Protect, Secure and Better Your Organization – Sep 2
- Online Course: Community Engagement in Higher Education – Aug 24
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.