Webinar: Unite for Truth: Racial Healing and Transformation – Nov 19
In the midst of a tumultuous election year, another season of mounting racial and social injustices, and growing health disparities based on race, there continues to be a tremendous need for racial healing and transparent dialogues on campuses and in communities across our nation. As part of this year’s AAC&U Giving Tuesday Campaign titled “Unite for Truth!”, this webinar will highlight how TRHT Campus Centers across the country are leading efforts to dismantle the false belief in the hierarchy of human value inherent in our systems, structures, and policies to build equitable and just communities where all people have the opportunity to thrive.
There will be time for Q&A during the webinar. Please send all webinar inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org. The webinar will be recorded, and the recording will be available online.
Moderator: Richard Lui, Anchor, MSNBC and NBC News
- Nancy Cantor, Chancellor, Rutgers University-Newark
- Gail Christopher, Executive Director, National Collaborative for Health Equity
- David Everett, Associate Vice President of Inclusive Excellence, Hamline University
- Kareem Willis, Doctoral Student in Public Administration, Rutgers University-Newark, TRHT Campus Center
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Strike for the Common Good: Fighting for the Future of Public Education – Dec 8
- Making the Case for Recognition of Learning: Evidence from the Field to Scale Effective Practices and Policies – Dec 10
- Community Health Worker Training Program – Dec 11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.