Webinar: Tips & Tricks for Teaching Art Online – Sep 29
Posted by Vision Driven Artists on September 22, 2020
Vision Driven Artists Goes Virtual! We’re offering a totally new roster of webinars, curated specifically for Philly artists. All sessions will be online and many will feature the voices and wisdom of local artists we know and love!
Tips & Tricks for Teaching Art Online
Panelists: Briana Clarke (Program Manager, ArtWell) & Selekha Ramos (Director of Online Programming, Mighty Writers)
Facilitated by: Brittany Campese (Principal, Vision Driven Consulting)
- Learn how two Philly-based arts organizations have shifted their programming from in-person to an online format
- Hear and share tips and tricks for teaching artists and arts organization
Date and Time: Tuesday September 29, 6-8pm
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Conference – Charting the Course Ahead: Healthcare in 2021 & Beyond – Nov 16
- Webinar: Black Youth and Suicide Risk Panel – Sep 30
- Five Part Series: Discover Effective Collaboration Techniques at Creative Exchange – Oct 23
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.