Webinar: The New National College Attainment Network Resource Guide for K-12 – May 12
Posted by National College Attainment Network on May 12, 2020
Alarming drops in Free Application for Federal Student Aid form completion and surveys showing students are highly uncertain about their college plans has catapulted the education sector into responding in innovative and urgent ways. The National College Attainment Network remains committed to helping districts and schools take five actions, right now, to help students stay on a path for success after high school graduation.
In this webinar, NCAN will walk through their latest resource guide for district and school leaders. The guide includes key questions to ask and a curated list of resources for each of five critical steps for helping students, no matter their postsecondary plans. The webinar will address:
- Understanding that while COVID-related uncertainty is natural, it’s vital that students continue with postsecondary planning and explore all their options.
- Supporting students to complete the FAFSA in light of recent declines in filing.
- Strategies to prevent summer melt to help move students into actual enrollment this fall.
Date and Time: May 12, 2020, 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Register for webinar: https://www.sreb.org/webinar/supporting-class-2020s-transition-postsecondary
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Virtual Fall 2020 Grant Writing Certificate Program – Oct 6
- Couch Party – Virtual Text Banking to Turn Out the Vote – Sep 22
- Protected Spaces: The Rise and Fall of the Public Bathroom in the United States: A Preliminary Research Report – Oct 22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.