Webinar: The Career Pivot: Navigating the Uncertainty of COVID-19 – Aug 19
With the constant uncertainty surrounding the current job market, it is vital to remain adaptable during the job search. Hear from our panel of experts about how to help clients nimbly navigate the unsettled landscape of career opportunities brought about by COVID-19.
- Brett Fucci, Holy Family University
- Jill Tipograph, Early Stage Careers
- Marquez Montgomery, PA CareerLink in Philadelphia
Date and Time: Wednesday August 19, 2020, 12:00-1:30pm EDT
Online via Zoom
PACDA members: $10
Members of Partner Organizations (DVAPT, MACCA, L&D Philly, & CTL ): $20
Become a member today and pay the member rate: https://www.thepacda.org/membership
Register here: https://www.thepacda.org/event-3923236
You may register to earn one (1) NCDA CEU. You must attend the webinar live to receive the CEU. CEUs are free for PACDA members; $10 for those who are not members of PACDA. NCDA is the National Career Development Association (www.ncda.org/). See https://ncda.org/aws/NCDA/pt/sp/credentialing for information on NCDA credentials and Continuing Education requirements.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- 2021 Women in Nontraditional Careers (WINC) Institute – Jan 26-28
- New Season of America’s Town Hall Virtual Series, National Constitution Center – Jan 26
- Building Collaborative Relationships and Skills for Social Change – Jan 22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.