Webinar: The Business Case for Employer-Assisted Childcare – Jan 28
Posted by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia on January 12, 2021
The COVID-19 crisis has brought to the forefront the challenges of childcare facing many working families. Register now for an important webinar that will share how employers can tap into available childcare assistance options and how they can implement these programs to support their employees with children.
Date and Time: January 28, 2021, 10:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
Join us for The Business Case for Employer-Assisted Childcare, presented by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia and the Pennsylvania Early Learning Investment Commission. In just 90 minutes, you will:
- Learn about current research showing the need and benefits of private sector childcare support strategies;
- get a menu of childcare assistance options and services available to assist with choosing and implementing a plan;
- hear examples of how Philadelphia businesses are supporting their working families; and
- learn more about childcare tax credits and economic benefits.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Connecting the Dots: Integrating Trauma Informed Care with STEM Career Exposure – May 12
- NextHealth PHL editor Queen Muse in conversation with Dr. Ala Stanford – May 20
- Unity Rally: Standing United Against Gun Violence, Asian Hate and Crime – May 12
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.