Webinar: Tangled Title – Jul 21
Posted by Stern Community Lawyering Clinic on July 7, 2020
On July 21, the Stern Community Lawyering Clinic is hosting a webinar about tangled title at 1:00 PM. Without title to your residential property, you cannot rebuild in the event of a disaster or refinance to improve the quality of your home.
If you inherited your property or have had trouble documenting your ownership of your residence, join this free conversation to understand your best next steps.
Join us to learn:
- What is tangled title?
- How do I transfer my property into my name?
- What are the benefits and challenges?
Zoom #ID: 984 1348 5649
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Seminar: Pedagogies Under Microscopes – Aug 15
- 2020 B.PHL Innovation Fest: Supporting COVID-19 Recovery Efforts in Philly Region – Sep 15-17
- Constitutional Exchanges from the National Constitution Center: Online Learning Opportunities – Aug 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.