Research and Evidence Webinar: Youth Interventions that Work – Nov 17
Join ORE as they showcase AmeriCorps’ investments in youth interventions that touches a variety of issues including:
- Trauma-informed professional mentoring
- Two generational community and neighborhood building to support workforce development and early childhood education to tackle poverty
- Healthy eating and active play to break the cycle of obesity in young children
- Technology-supported resources from ‘birth to kindergarten’ to support child and family readiness for school.
Date and Time: November 17, 2020, 2:00-2:30 PM
These programs and evaluations are the last cohort from the Social Innovation Fund, one of six tiered-evidence initiatives across the federal government.
Register to watch the webinar and learn more about ORE’s projects and evaluations: https://events-na1.adobeconnect.com/content/connect/c1/2490562023/en/events/event/private/2499178358/2523969084/event_registration.html?connect-session=na1breezpuhqvvearcv2ocpr&sco-id=4851830991&_charset_=utf-8
More in "Miscellaneous"
- ASCD Virtual Symposium: Building Trauma-Sensitive Schools – Oct 28
- Mazzoni Center’s Housing Subsidy Program
- CARES Assistance Program Renters and Homeowners Deadline – Extended to Nov 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.