Webinar Recordings: Black Minds Matter – A Five Part Series & More
As part of our partnership with the communities we serve and in collaboration with professional organizations, CORA offers webinars on salient topics. Webinars are free to the public and all are recorded and posted following the live session. Below is is a list of previous webinars:
- Black Minds Matter – A Five Part Series
- Addressing Anti-Blackness on Campus: Implications for Educators and Institutions
- Serving Students with Basic Needs Insecurities During COVID 19
- Responding Racial Bias and Microaggressions in the Online Environment
- Equity-Minded Student Services in the Online Environment
- Employing Equity-Minded & Culturally-Affirming Teaching and Learning Practices in Virtual Learning Communities
View recordings here: https://coralearning.org/webinars/
More in "New Resources"
- Article: COVID-19 and Student Performance, Equity, and U.S. Education Policy
- New Census Report: Statistics for Income, Poverty and Health Insurance
- Rebuilding America: national service podcast series
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.