Webinar: Pandemic Call and Response: Black Queer & Trans Communities – May 6
Join us May 6th for the next edition of our Webinar Series: Pandemic Call and Response: Black Queer & Trans Communities
Join us as this week’s speakers share from their lived and learned experiences of grassroots organizing and practical solutions for equity in the Black Queer & Trans communities during COVID-19.
Date: Wednesday, May 6th, 2020 at 1pm EST (12pm CST/11am MST/10am PST/9am AK/8am HI)
- David Malebranche, MD, MPH, Associate Professor of Medicine and the Medical Director of Student & Employee Health at Morehouse School of Medicine
- Marissa Miller, SME, CEO of TransSolutions Consulting LLC
- Tonia Poteat, PhD, MPH, PA-C (she/her/hers), faculty member in the Department of Social Medicine at the University of North Carolina (UNC) Chapel Hill
Learn more about webinar series and speakers: http://www.ccphealth.org/covid-19-equity/?mc_cid=3c7227ec24&mc_eid=1e799bad96
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Where to Find Free Food and Meals During Thanksgiving Week
- Monell Science Apprenticeship Program – Summer 2021- Dec 18
- Collecting Student Voter Stories
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.