Webinar: Online Giving Days, Any Day of the Year – Feb 20
Posted by Nonprofit Toolkit on February 11, 2020
Are you worried that your #GivingTuesday campaign gets lost in the tsunami of content that day? Is your fall already packed with asks and events? Are you feeling the pressure to participate?
There are great things about being part of a larger movement, but its not always an easy win. With 364 other days available, maybe it’s time to rally your community around one that’s just for your organization.
Statistics show that giving days are one of the best ways to attract new donors. Whether you are joining a state or local effort or running an event of your own, join Beth Brodovsky for our next Master Class and learn how to launch and grow your own giving day—any day of the year!
Master Class Webinar: Thursday, February 20, 2:00–3:15 p.m.
All attendees can ask questions by phone or email after the class.
Can’t make it live? You can access a replay for one week after class.
In this class you’ll learn:
- How to choose a date and theme for your event
- What it really takes from your team to hit your goal
- How to integrate online and onsite activities to bring your community together
- How to work with partners to expand capacity and impact
- Key takeaways from other organizations’ giving day launches
- Ideas for year two that build on what you started
The limited time frame and fun factor of a giving day can generate energy for your organization—and engage your audience online. Discover how to harness the momentum of a giving day for your organization!
Who is this class for?
This session is for nonprofit professionals responsible for fundraising and online engagement. The class will offer inspiration and practical steps for people who are considering this shift as well as staff looking to expand the impact of their day.
Register Now: https://giving-days-master-class-feb20.securechkout.com/
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Virtual Fall 2020 Grant Writing Certificate Program – Oct 6
- Couch Party – Virtual Text Banking to Turn Out the Vote – Sep 22
- Protected Spaces: The Rise and Fall of the Public Bathroom in the United States: A Preliminary Research Report – Oct 22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.