Webinar: Learn How to Interview, Troubleshoot, and Parse Data to Drive Strategic Direction – Oct 27
Posted by Stanford Social Innovation Review (SSIR) on October 20, 2020
On October 27, 2:00-3:30 PM, join this interactive SSIR Live! webinar-workshop as Cheryl Phillips, a professor from Stanford University and Jonathan Schwabish a senior fellow from the Urban Institute help you manage your problematic data and turn it into an asset. Learn how to “interview” your data for effective storytelling and turn a dry report into a compelling read.
This 90-minute session will provide critical skills, including…
- How to know if your data are problematic
- How to identify the underlying story structure within the data
- How to identify the case studies within the data, or anecdotes that can carry the data-driven narrative.
- How to marry narrative and data
More in "Miscellaneous"
- ASCD Virtual Symposium: Building Trauma-Sensitive Schools – Oct 28
- Mazzoni Center’s Housing Subsidy Program
- CARES Assistance Program Renters and Homeowners Deadline – Extended to Nov 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.