Webinar: How to Successfully and Responsibly Innovate
Posted by Unite for Sight on March 2, 2015
You and your colleagues and students may be interested in a new upcoming free webinar on Thursday, March 5th, about Essentials of Innovation: How to Successfully and Responsibly Innovate.
Essentials of Innovation: How to Successfully and Responsibly Innovate Webinar
March 5th, 4-5pm Eastern Time
Learn from leading experts about how to successfully and responsibly innovate. The webinar will include guidance and advice from six panelists, as well as ample opportunity to ask the speakers questions. Gain insight from the panelists’ key lessons learned. Learn about pitfalls to avoid, the importance of focusing on evidence-based and outcomes-based innovations, the importance of locally-responsible and locally-developed innovations, and strategies to communicate and market innovations.
Webinar Expert Panelists:
- Eve Blossom, Founder, Lulan Artisans
- Cal Bruns, CEO/Chief Creative Incubationist, Matchboxology
- Paul Ellingstad, Director of Human Progress Initiatives, HP Corporate Affairs, Hewlett-Packard
- Rohit Naimpally, Senior Training Associate, Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab at MIT
- Al Sommer, Dean Emeritus, Bloomberg School of Public Health, and University Distinguished Service Professor
- Moderated by Jennifer Staple-Clark, Founder and CEO, Unite For Sight
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Growing Relationships in a Pandemic: A Toolkit – Nov 2 or 9
- Webinar: Closing the Perceptions Gap Among Stakeholders on the Work Readiness of College Graduates – Oct 28
- Webinar: Focus on Justice – Oct 29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.