Webinar: How to Stay Motivated and Inspired Post-Election – Dec 8
Posted by Campus Election Engagement Project on December 8, 2020
Campus Election Engagement Project (CEEP) is hosting a webinar Tuesday, December 8 at 12pm EST, How to Stay Motivated and Inspired Post-Election. Register here.
We will continue this series of webinars for faculty and staff every second Tuesday of the month at 12pm, so please feel free to use the link above to register for next year’s sessions. These webinars serve as a space for faculty and staff to come together to discuss what’s happening on their campuses. Here is a preliminary schedule of next year’s sessions (subject to change):
- A New Semester for Civic Engagement Opportunities, January 12
- Volunteering: Where to Start and How to Do It, February 9
- Off-Year Elections; Why Should Students Care?, March 9
- Reducing Political Tension in the Classroom, April 13
- How to Keep Students Civically Engaged over Summer, May 11
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Learning from the Pandemic to Improve Digital Learning Outcomes – Feb 18
- Apply for 76ers Buy Black Program – Feb 2
- Building Prosperous Communities through Inclusive, Accessible Entrepreneurship – Jan 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.