Webinar: How to Interview Your Data and Elevate Your Nonprofit’s Mission – Oct 27
Posted by Stanford Social Innovation Review (SSIR) on October 13, 2020
As a social sector leader, you could be sitting on troves of data. But if you don’t know how to utilize data effectively to navigate and transform your organization, it has little value to you!
Key Takeaways from this 90-minute SSIR Live! Webinar-Workshop:
- Learn how to interview, troubleshoot, and parse data to increase organizational effectiveness and drive strategic direction.
- Receive detailed guidance on how to identify the patterns that tell your organization’s stories.
- Go deep on how specific case studies can provide templates for visualization and storytelling with data.
- Equip yourself with tools and resources to make data-driven communication easier to achieve.
Join this interactive program, developed, facilitated, and presented by Cheryl Phillips, a data journalist and Stanford University professor who regularly teaches on the best ways to find and tell stories with data, both narratively and visually. Phillips will be joined by co-presenter Jonathan Schwabish, a senior fellow at the Urban Institute, where he specializes in data visualization and presentation design.
Date and Time: Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 2:00-3:30 PM
More in "Miscellaneous"
- All 17 Phila. Satellite Election Offices Are Open
- Growing Relationships in a Pandemic: A Toolkit – Nov 2 or 9
- Webinar: Closing the Perceptions Gap Among Stakeholders on the Work Readiness of College Graduates – Oct 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.