Webinar: Grant Evaluation – How to Successfully Include Evaluation in Smaller Grants, Aug. 7 or 14
Posted by CharityHowTo on August 6, 2019
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- How to approach the evaluation portion of application narratives consistently in grant applications
- How to start evaluation narratives by knowing what you currently measure
- How to build what you want to measure into evaluation narratives
- How to address evaluation in an application when evaluation expenditures are not required by the grantmaker
- How to work with your colleagues to determine what data is best to promise to a grantmaker, but is also useful to the organization
Can’t attend this live webinar? Don’t worry, sign up and you’ll still receive the webinar recording, slides, and bonus materials. Don’t miss out!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Apply for 76ers Buy Black Program – Feb 2
- Building Prosperous Communities through Inclusive, Accessible Entrepreneurship – Jan 28
- 2021 ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge Post-Election Survey
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.