Webinar: Getting to September: What it will take to reopen schools
In March, schools closed en masse and transitioned to remote instruction. In April, students and teachers stepped gingerly through online learning while school leaders tried to figure out how they would finish the year, issue grades and hold graduation ceremonies. And now, all eyes are on September as schools work on plans to reopen. What will this take? How do we do this right? Get answers from two education experts during this one-hour webinar with SmartBrief Education. Tune in to hear them discuss:
- The logistical challenges of reopening schools
- What instruction may look like and how to make up for lost time
- Supporting students who are at-risk or have unique needs
- Teacher skill gaps and what this means for professional development moving forward
This webinar is available on demand.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Couch Party – Virtual Text Banking to Turn Out the Vote – Sep 22
- Protected Spaces: The Rise and Fall of the Public Bathroom in the United States: A Preliminary Research Report – Oct 22
- Local Letters for Global Change: A Pulitzer Center Writing Contest – Nov 13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.