Webinar: Finding Resources to Support Mentoring Programs and Services for Youth
Posted by on December 15, 2008
Audio Conference Registration for
Finding Resources to Support Mentoring Programs and Services for Youth
Thursday, December 18, 2008 from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern Time
12:00 – 1:00 PM CST; 11:00 – 12:00 PM MST; 10:00 – 11:00 AM PST;
9:00 – 10:00 AM ALA; 8:00 – 9:00 AM HAW
To register visit:
Thank you for your interest in the latest installment of the Youth Program Resource Center’s audio conference series. Leaders of mentoring programs need to act strategically to ensure the long-term success of their initiatives. This audio conference, intended for program developers, intermediaries, and community organizations, will highlight potential financing strategies and promising practices from the mentoring field. This event will include a panel of speakers that can share local perspectives and will conclude with an interactive question-and-answer session with participants.
Please see below for a list of speakers and background materials available for your reference prior to the event. We also welcome you to submit your questions in advance by e-mailing Roxana Torrico at email@example.com
· Roxana Torrico, Practice Group Director with The Finance Project
· Jenny Koltnow, Executive Director, Memphis Grizzlies Charitable Foundation
· Linda Gorush, Vice President of Development, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Maryland and the Lower Eastern Shore
· Carolyn Becic, Executive Director, Oregon Mentors
* Finding Resources to Support Mentoring Programs and Services for Youth
For the most recent list of background materials, please visit The Finance Project’s Youth Programs Resource Center prior to the audio conference.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Growing Relationships in a Pandemic: A Toolkit – Nov 2 or 9
- Webinar: Closing the Perceptions Gap Among Stakeholders on the Work Readiness of College Graduates – Oct 28
- Webinar: Focus on Justice – Oct 29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.