Webinar: Facilitating Democracy: Fostering Civic Conversations in College Classrooms – Aug 12
Posted by Campus Election Engagement Project on July 28, 2020
Campus Election Engagement Project (CEEP) presents our first faculty dialogue webinar event Facilitating Democracy: Fostering Civic Conversations in College Classrooms. The webinar will be held on August 12th, 2020 from 1-2:30 EST. This webinar training will offer guidance and practice on how faculty members can guide conversations about politically charged issues to healthy dialogue in the classroom. It will also be useful for faculty teaching synchronously online in the fall.
We will share with participants four CEEP faculty-focused dialogue resources:
1. Talking About Elections in Your Classrooms
2. Campus Civic Discussion
3. How to Talk About Political Issues in the Classroom
4. How to Talk About Political Candidates in the Classroom
Join us for this dialogue webinar by registering here: https://forms.gle/pbFuMZa8y7vXyALx8. We will limit the webinar to 50 people, so be sure to register as soon as you can! If you have any questions about the event, please contact Faculty Resources Coordinator Rachael Houston at email@example.com.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar on Emerging Adults: Myths & Facts: Why The Huge Disparities? – Mar 25
- Webinar: Emerging Adults: Why Are They Different? – Mar 11
- Critical Methods in Service Learning – Feb 25 & Mar 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.