Webinar: Disrupting Traditional Philanthropy
Posted by Philadelphia Social Innovations Journal on October 23, 2018
Disrupting Traditional Philanthropy: A different and more accountable approach to investing philanthropic dollars.
More than 1.5 million non-profit organizations exist across the United States. The vast majority of these organizations do not succeed, but many more still play an enormous in role in helping to combat the many issues facing communities across the country. Finding the right non-profit and ensuring philanthropic dollars achieve the impact they are intended for, is an increasingly difficult task.
This webinar brings together experts from across the country to discuss how the philanthropy community is evolving. Attendees interested in supporting non-profits can expect a better understanding of best practices for ensuring your money reaches its mission. Attendees coming from the non-profit world can expect an inside look into what innovative practices investors are using to assess and invest non-profit. The philanthropic world is evolving quickly, this webinar seeks to give the most updated perspective on what to expect, and what to do to ensure sustainable funding and impact in the future.
- Nicholas Torres, CEO, Social Innovations Journal, Institute, and Lab
- Eric Weinheimer, President and CEO, ForeFront
- Andrea Dakin, Senior Director of Program Development, AIDS Foundation of Chicago
- Diane Cornman-Levy, Executive Director, WOMEN’S WAY
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Invitation to Apply: Periclean Voter Engagement Fellow – $250 Award – Sep 21
- Webinar: Back to School: Perspectives From the American Public on Postsecondary Education – Aug 12
- Webinar Series: Voices from the States, 2Gen Champions in Action – Aug 11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.