Webinar: Back to School: Perspectives From the American Public on Postsecondary Education – Aug 12
Posted by Strada Education Network on August 11, 2020
In this discussion, Strada researchers and guest panelists will explore findings from the latest Public Viewpoint survey that show how COVID-19 has been affecting Americans’ education, work, and lives. Then, looking forward, we will explore their perceptions around postsecondary education this fall, including value, safety, and social responsibility.
Joining our panel for this week’s discussion will be:
- Dr. David W. Andrews, president of National University, based in La Jolla, California.
- Dr. Michael A. Baston, president of Rockland Community College in New York.
- Dr. Kim Hunter Reed, Louisiana commissioner of higher education.
Since March, Strada has surveyed more than 15,000 Americans to gain first-hand insight into the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on individuals’ lives, work, and education. The survey is designed to provide insights to the education and training providers, policymakers, employers, and individual Americans who are navigating the crisis.
Date and Time: August 12, 2020, 2:00-3:00 PM
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Help Campus Compact #PowerThePolls
- Fall 2020 School Sharing Series
- Webinar: Fall Fundraising & The Second Wave of COVID-19 – Sep 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.