Webinar: All About Logos – Feb 25
Posted by Iris Creative Group on February 23, 2021
Logos play a central role in your visual identity. But if you’re like many organizations, there’s a good chance that you’re struggling with one of the common logo problems we see all the time.
Maybe you only have one logo—and you’re missing out on the potential to raise the profile of your hallmark program, event, campaign, fund, or special anniversary year.
Maybe you have multiple logos for your organization’s different programs and initiatives—and the logos aren’t playing nicely together!
Or maybe you need a new logo, but explaining your vision to your designer is a challenge.
In this live class you’ll learn:
- What makes a good logo
- Opportunities for using logos throughout your organization
- How to create hierarchy among multiple logos
- How to develop a creative brief to communicate your ideas to a designer
Who is this for?
This webinar is for you if your organization or one of your programs struggles with recognition—or if you’re contemplating a logo redesign.
Date and Time: Thursday, February 25, 2021, 2:00-2:45 PM
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Webinar: Helping Gun Violence Survivors – Mar 3
- Back to Work: Leveraging Your Skills to Find Better Opportunities – Mar 3
- Webinar: All About Logos – Feb 25
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.