Stanford Social Innovation Review
Webinar: Achieving Impact Through an Intentional Empathetic Strategy – Sep 18
Moderated by Michael Gordon Voss
Date Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Time 11 a.m.-12 p.m. PT / 2-3 p.m. ET
- Successful methods for evolving a genuine desire to “do good” into the effective change donors wish to see
- Valuable experiential learnings achieved through data and anecdotal evidence
- Ways to align a combination of giving vehicles to maximize the impact of your philanthropic efforts
- Tax-effective donations that allow you to give more to the causes you support
- How can donors begin the process of shifting the pull on their heart strings into the change they want to see in the world?
- What are best practices for how donors can determine their philanthropic approach?
- When and how might donors involve others (collaboration, engage with organization leaders, with recipient communities)?
- Which types of assets make the most tax-effective donations, and by doing so, increase the total resources available to bring to bear on an issue?
- How can giving vehicles be combined to help philanthropists meet their charitable goals more effectively?
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.