Webinar: A Master Guide to Acquiring New Donors
Posted by Network for Good on December 18, 2018
You’re invited to join us for a Network for Good Webinar: A Master Guide to Acquiring New Donors.
Wednesday, December 19
2019 is approaching quickly, and many nonprofits are wondering how to acquire new donors to start the year off right. Today’s donor has different expectations and different communication preferences – and fundraisers are following suit to connect and raise more! Tune into this webinar and you’ll learn:
- How to leverage volunteers and board members to expand your donor base
- How to use social media to expand your reach and target Nonprofit List Exchange
- How to set up your Donor Management System or system of record to connect with more donors
- Tips for connecting with people who donate to similar nonprofits
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Cathedral Kitchen: Essential Job Skills Training Opportunity – Sep 14
- Webinar: Retention During COVID-19 and Beyond: Supporting Students’ Mental Health – Aug 18
- Values-Centered Leadership Online Certificate – Aug 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.