We the People Podcast, National Constitution Center
Posted by National Constitution Center on April 6, 2021
We the People Podcast is a weekly show of constitutional debate hosted by National Constitution Center President and CEO Jeffrey Rosen where listeners can hear the best arguments on all sides of the constitutional issues at the center of American life.
- Should College Athletes Be Paid?
- Labor Rights and Property Rights at SCOTUS
- Women Constitutional Visionaries
- One Year of COVID-19 and the Constitution
- When Can Police Enter Suspects’ Homes?
More in "New Resources"
- New CDC Initiative: Racism and Health
- Grant for people coming out of prison
- Stand Up, Speak Up, Let’s Keep Each Other Safe: Stop Asian Hate
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.