volunteers needed, Tree House Books
Posted by Tree House Books on February 20, 2017
Book Lover? Lover of words? Love your community?
Become a member of Tree House Books…belong to Philadelphia’s growing community of Readers, Writers and Thinkers!
Here are just a few ways you can get involved and show your love in Philadelphia:
* Be a Volunteer Librarian in our Giving Library – even one day a week makes a difference!
* READ with kids in our Book Camps – share your love of reading with our eager students!
* Join the Young Friends of Tree House Books – launching this summer, apply now!
* Host a Book Drive in your office or organization on behalf of Tree House Books – it’s simple, easy and fun!
These are just a few ways you can be a part of our growing community. Thank you for helping us show the love in Philadelphia.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Volunteer Mentors Needed, Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region
- Volunteer Board Member, Family Services of Montgomery County
- How You Can Help Your Community During COVID-19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.