Volunteers Needed: Give Kids Sight Day, Oct. 5
Be a hero! Volunteer for Give Kids Sight Day and help us give free eye checks and eyeglasses to children in need from the Philadelphia area. WE NEED YOU! – to assist 1,000+ kids at Sight Day.
Date and Time: Saturday, October 5, 2019, 7:30am to 2:30pm
Where: Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia
What can you do?
• Register children (data entry)
• Serve as an Ambassador (welcome, escort and direct families to patient care areas)
• Provide language interpretation – Spanish, Mandarin and Vietnamese speakers especially needed
• Conduct Vision Screenings
• Help with community outreach before the event
• Sign up today!
• If you are an ophthalmologist, optometrist, optician, technician or medical student we need you for exams & refractions.
• Sign up here!
Questions: email@example.com, 215-563-5848 x21
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Student PIRGs Remote Internships
- Fall 2021 Legal Internships, Public Interest Law Center
- Summer 2021 Legal Internship, Phila. VIP – Feb 19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.