Volunteers needed for K-12 Biomedical Workshops
- When: 3/28/20
- Duration: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Where: Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church
- What we need: We need the support of our volunteers to provide assistance for the following tasks: 1) Run a biomedical activity with the students, 2) Act as a workshop mentor, guiding students with their tasks and answering questions, and 3) be part of a career exploration panel.
David Garbe, PhD
Director of Outreach and Education
Pennsylvania Society for Biomedical Research
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Volunteers Needed for Virtual Education Programs, Puentes de Salud – Sep 10
- Mentor with Building Bridges Mentoring Program
- Volunteer Opportunities with the City of Philadelphia
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.