Volunteers needed, AIDS Education Month
Volunteer Registration is Now Open!
Sign up to Volunteer for AEM 2017 today!
Volunteering at the many events during AIDS Education Month is a great way to get involved and give back. The success of our events is due in large part to our volunteers taking on many important tasks during AEM.
We need your help with these tasks
- Helping our attendees register and locate workshops during our conferences.
- Greeting attendees at the conferences
- Working with FIGHT staff to organize materials in advance of our events.
- Helping with food service and registration at our Community Cookout
- And much more!
New in 2017
- This year we will no longer have paper registration, all volunteer registrations must be completed online. You can do so here. https://www.aidseducationmonth.org/get-involved/volunteer/
- You can volunteer for up to 2 AEM events.
- Starting this year, you must attend an orientation session to be a volunteer at AEM. Be sure to select an orientation date when you complete your registration form!
You must receive confirmation from FIGHT staff confirming your volunteer time slot before you can assume you are registered to volunteer.
Please also note that registering to volunteer is not the same as registering to attend an event. You will need to register separately for any of our FREE AIDS Education Month events. You can do so here.
If you have any general AEM questions please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-985-4448 ext. 200.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.