Volunteer to support COVID-19 vaccination efforts
Posted by City of Philadelphia on March 30, 2021
Over the next few months, the City of Philadelphia will be recruiting volunteers to serve at vaccination sites to support distribution and to share information to get the word out about vaccines.
- If you would like to search for opportunities for volunteering visit http://serve.volunteermatch.org.
- If you would like to sign up to make phone calls to share important information or be added to a general volunteer interest form, click here to submit your contact info.
- If you would like to sign up for the Philadelphia Medical Reserve Corps: email MRC@phila.gov for details on how to get involved in responding to Public Health Emergencies and the COVID-19 vaccination effort. Volunteer opportunities are for both medical and non-medical volunteers.
- If you do not have internet access or have issues filling out the online form, call 3-1-1 to get connected with a volunteer opportunity or add your name to our general volunteer interest form.
Volunteers have a great impact on our communities through service. Check out opportunities to get involved and give back in Philadelphia below!
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Red Cross Blood Drive – Apr 15
- Volunteer to support COVID-19 vaccination efforts
- 11th Annual Run to Rebuild
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.