Women of Hope and Faith
volunteer grant writers needed, Women of Hope and Faith
To encourage, enlighten and empower women about issues related to breast cancer in efforts to reduce the mortality rate through early detection. To offer spiritual and emotional support to women and their significant others.
- We are seeking grant writing volunteers.
- We hold monthly support meetings
- We refer for free mammograms
- We have community outreach programs: nutrition, breast health education exercise and more
- We visit in the hospitals and homes
- We provide emotional support
- Access to resources in and around Phila.
Interested parties contact Novella Lyons, President at 215 837 8920 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.