Charity How To
Volunteer and Board Appreciation on a Shoestring
Volunteer and Board Appreciation on a Shoestring – How to Recognize and Inspire Deeper Commitment to Your Cause
Join us on April 26th
Volunteer appreciation is a core strategy, not only because it’s the right thing to do, but also because regular gratitude will boost your long-term results and engagement with volunteers. Join us and we’ll share simple ways you can keep volunteers and Board members motivated and engaged all year long using methods that are creative, inspiring, and easy on the budget. Click to learn more.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- How to reward volunteers and Board members in ways that tap their true inner motivations
- How to align your recognition strategy with evidence and best practices
- How to use appreciation to expand commitment and increase retention rates
- How to easily acknowledge volunteer and Board member efforts day-to-day
- How to combine all of your tactics into one, unified low-cost approach to multi-level recognition
- And More!
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.